Today's specials (Wednesday, July 30th)
- Crushed pea crostini with tomato salsa
- Crayfish & mango salad with basil dressing
- Heirloom tomato, ciabatta & mozzerella salad
- Grilled lemon sole, new potatoes, lemon & dill butter
- Pan fried hake, pepper risotto & monks beard
- Local’s Night Every Friday
- Join the Didmarton community for Friday drinks and
- complimentary snacks from behind our bar. Kitchen open late
Get into the festival spirit on August 29th-31st with a spectacular weekend of incredible food, great live music and barrel-loads of ale as we host our very first beer festival.
Join us in the garden from 5.30pm and soak in the sunshine as we celebrate firing-up our new oven with an evening of incredible pizzas, prizes and more.
The King's Arms
The Street, Didmarton
Gloucestershire GL9 1DT
01454 238 245View Map
Sign up to our mailing list